Re: [isabelle] No text rendered in jEdit after wakeup from suspend

I'm not at all sure that it's actually the same problem (with eclipse) - just the same symptom. It *seems* to be the case that the UI components aren't redrawn after waking up. If you play with the window long enough (minimise/maximise, alt-tab, ...) it seems to eventually come good.

I've got Intel integrated graphics, with the x.org driver.

David