Re: [isabelle] Call for real limit problems

The pGCL formalisation in the AFP relies on limits in showing the continuity of expectation transformers. The transformers are built from linear combinations (*,+), infimum and least fixed point. The non-recursive cases are in thys/pGCL/Continuity.thy, and the recursive case (that a loop is equivalent to the limit of its iterates) is in thys/pGCL/LoopInduction.thy. The proofs are long, but there's nothing especially funky in there - it's mostly just dancing around not having the extended reals.

David