Re: [isabelle] Any users of "Old_Datatype.thy" or "Old_SMT.thy"?

Hi Christian,

> I am not sure what the latest states of Nominal1 (in the distribution) and Nominal2 (in the AFP) are?

I ported Nominal1 to the new datatypes back in 2014, using the compatibility interfaces (which are almost one-to-one with the old interfaces). As for Nominal2, I had run into a limitation in my code back then and didn't investigate further, but I could easily give it a new try (a lot of bugs were fixed since then). In any case, it's on my radar. I'm more worried about users in the non-Isabelle, non-AFP world.

Jasmin