Re: [isabelle] axiom of choice in Isabelle/HOL, and sledgehammer

Isabelle/HOL introduces the axiom of choice fairly late in the development (contrast with other HOL implementations, which include it as part of the basic axiomatic set up), but from that point onwards, it gets intertwined with everything. It would be better if you chose a development involving AC, something to do with cardinals perhaps, or simply some of the more obscure consequences of AC.

Larry Paulson