Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing
- To: "Eugene W. Stark" <stark at cs.stonybrook.edu>
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing
- From: Jasmin Blanchette <jasmin.blanchette at inria.fr>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 15:51:27 +0100
- Cc: Isabelle Users <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- In-reply-to: <56AFEA69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <5697D283.email@example.com> <F7580340-D27F-46E7-8F4E-390E89C1B559@inria.fr> <5697EDC9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <15E2252E-34A4-4301-929A-1F464A50FCB9@inria.fr> <5697FA6F.email@example.com> <21932282-2B12-4AF3-9988-761735C52B50@inria.fr> <5699371C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <A3CE2520-1D9F-4BB9-93D6-3996EF3F5F60@inria.fr> <56AFE52A.email@example.com> <25D1AEBF-CAC0-43E1-B246-3D57C958BB97@inria.fr> <56AFEA69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm bringing back this to the mailing list, since it might be of general interest.
> On 02.02.2016, at 00:29, Eugene W. Stark <stark at cs.stonybrook.edu> wrote:
> From memory: no error in Isabelle, just a pop-up "explosion" icon on the Ubuntu
> launcher, indicating that a program has crashed. I will turn on the [verbose]
> option if you tell me exactly how to do it. I haven't played very much with lots
> of options and I don't know the syntax for them, mostly.
I see! Then I think this is something that is potential affecting everybody. CVC4 doesn't like being killed. This I have experienced first hand, when invoking it from the command line. I will investigate and report this to the CVC4 developers.
I hope you can find a workaround to avoid any distraction from the Ubuntu launcher. Otherwise, there's always the option of swapping CVC4 out and Z3 in...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and