Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0 - isar-ref.pdf datatype documentation

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016, Jasmin Blanchette wrote:

I have prepared a changeset to point to the right documentation ("isabelle doc datatypes"). Makarius, please apply the attached changset patch to "isabelle-release".

Done. See https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/commits/a00306a1c71a

I took out two references to "isabelle-hol", but there are two left in the tutorial.

That is the old tutorial from 2002. It has not been maintained in the last 10 years. We should probably move that to the "Old Manuals" section at some point.

I'm not sure what happened to this document

The "logics-HOL" manual was discontinued in Isabelle2014. Its remains have been assimilated into isar-ref (section "Higher-Order Logic").