Re: [isabelle] RC1 - Greyout
- To: Simon Wimmer <wimmersimon at gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] RC1 - Greyout
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:08:54 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: Lars Hupel <hupel at in.tum.de>, cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- In-reply-to: <CAASQnwP-LVYv2u27DTTw5xO8k8UsLDoem5oMx7jw=RGohNm2Hw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <Z005fbs0LF6xvh2.RZmta@smtpin.rzone.de> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <56A896B2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAASQnwP-LVYv2u27DTTw5xO8k8UsLDoem5oMx7jw=RGohNm2Hw@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Alpine 2.00 (LNX 1167 2008-08-23)
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016, Simon Wimmer wrote:
Additionally, on RC2 I (Mac OS X) occasionally see a spinning
multi-colored circle, which might stick with me for an indefinite amount
of time during which I cannot make any input.
This is the "beachball of death" by Apple. It means the GUI process is
There might be a JVM heap problem, when it approaches 100% of the given
The heap size is shown in the footline in the right corner. If that gets
too high in practical work, you can try with more heap space by editing
Isabelle.app/Contents/Info.plist near the bottom; the default is 2560m.
The application needs to be restarted.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and