Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC3 -- jEdit build fails when session loaded from different directory

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2016, Peter Lammich wrote:
>
>> Have you used 64bit poly? What happens on 32bit poly?
>

> Using Poly/ML with x86_64 is actually a common mistake -- it is the default
> on most Linux installations, but the Isabelle installation instructions say
> explicitly that 32bit libraries should be installed.

I'm not getting the "bulky 64bit version" warning when i start jEdit
or build, so I guess that I'm using the 32bit library.

> We are back to the question how much documentation people want to use.
> Anybody with higher-than average requirements should peek at advanced texts
> occasionally.

Is Isabelle2016 still issuing a warning on startup if the 64bit
libraries are used?

  Cornelius