Re: [isabelle] Using Simplifier.asm_rewrite

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for the answer. I will do as you suggest. Anyway, my starting
theorem does not have schematic variables. In the process it seems
that I need some schematic variables, for example to combine theorems
with OF, but I will make schematic just the variables that are needed.

Viorel