Re: [isabelle] The Isar Proof Language in 2016

Dear Makarius,
Where can I find the documentation giving the full formal syntax and semantics of Isar in 2016, particularly that of the 2016 Isar Proof language? I could not find it at the link you provided below, but I do confess I did not try every link in the side column.
---Elsa