Re: [isabelle] Isabelleâs getsettings somehow broken

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.02.2016, 22:32 +0100 schrieb Makarius:
> Right now I am trying to get a feel about the actual impact of
> /bin/sh ->Â
> /bin/dash in Linux distributions apart from Debian + Ubuntu.
>
> How fast will Debian-testing move forward towards production releases? SoÂ
> far my stable Ubuntu 15.10 looks still fine.

and it will stay this way, of course. The question is: When will the
first Ubuntu release with dash-0.5.8 be released. Iâm not sure if
Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial, the next LTS release) will still see updates from
Debian, but Ubuntu 16.10 will very likely ship with dash-0.5.8.

The next Debian stable release, stretch, will be probably not release
until early 2017, but that is just a guess.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner