Re: [isabelle] Isabelleâs getsettings somehow broken

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 11.02.2016, 13:34 +0100 schrieb Makarius:
> Maybe you can attach this information in your own words to the aboveÂ
> Debian tracker item. I did not manage to find access to it, and myÂ
> impression is that Debian is a closed society anyway.

Thanks for digging up the patch, it is a useful bit of information.
Iâll raise it in the bug tracker in a little while.

Your impression on the openess is (IMHO) very wrong. Debianâs bug
tracker is so open that it you probably did not expect it to be so
simple: Just send a mail toÂ814358 at bugs.debian.orgÂ(the link in the
title of the bug â admittedly not easily discoverable).

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner