Re: [isabelle] Isabelleʼs getsettings somehow broken

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016, Joachim Breitner wrote:

Your impression on the openess is (IMHO) very wrong. Debianâs bug tracker is so open that it you probably did not expect it to be so simple: Just send a mail to 814358 at bugs.debian.org (the link in the title of the bug â admittedly not easily discoverable).

I did that, but clicking wildly around to find the result, I also clicked on the "this bug log contains spam". So maybe someone will remove my reply immediately -- or maybe that is a way to raise attention.