[isabelle] contrib's poly/ml directory includes a polyc with a stale path
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] contrib's poly/ml directory includes a polyc with a stale path
- From: Michael Norrish <Michael.Norrish at nicta.com.au>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 03:58:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Thread-index: AQHRZ6Ub1lud4Y3MWEiR/TFbjO4cPw==
- Thread-topic: contrib's poly/ml directory includes a polyc with a stale path
/Applications/Isabelle2015.app/Contents/Resources/Isabelle2015/contrib/polyml-5.5.2-3/x86-darwin/polyc: line 30: /Users/wenzelm/tmp/isadist/src/x86-darwin/bin/poly: No such file or directory
I got the directory by looking at ML_HOME.
It would be nice if we could rely on having a polyc that was going to work.
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and