Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC5 superscript/subscript

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, Thomas Sternagel wrote:

Just switched to RC5. First thing I noticed was that Ctrl+E Uparrow and
Ctrl+E Downarrow do not work for me anymore. I don't think that I
changed any settings between RC4 and RC5.

I did not change anything here.

Maybe it is just a confusion of $ISABELLE_HOME_USER/jedit configuration, notably keymaps/imported_keys.props that are generated from Isabelle/jEdit default properties only for a fresh situation.