[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2016
Isabelle2016 is now available.
This version improves upon Isabelle2015 in many ways, see the NEWS file in the
distribution for further details. Some highlights are as follows:
* Enhanced Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE, with separate State versus Output panel
and more asynchronous task management within the prover/GUI.
* Additional Isar language elements for structured statements and proofs.
* Document language refinements, with Markdown-like text structure.
* More Isabelle symbols in theory and document sources.
* Pure/HOL: uniform treatment of overloaded constant definitions versus type
definitions; upgrade of HOL typedef to definitional principle.
* HOL tool enhancements: Sledgehammer, Nitpick, Quickcheck, Transfer.
* HOL library additions and improvements, notably HOL-Multivariate_Analysis,
* Upgrade to Poly/ML 5.6 with debugger IDE support (Isabelle/ML and Standard
ML), per-thread profiling, native Windows version (32bit and 64bit).
You may get Isabelle2016 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle
Potsdam, NY (USA) http://mirror.clarkson.edu/isabelle
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and