Re: [isabelle] Facelifting Isabelle tutorial

Dear all,

do you think that including a short "hands-on" tutorial (like the one I posted some monthes ago) would be worth?

I tried it with 15 persons (programmers, Coq users) and it helped them to quickly interact with the tool (and feel its power!), in less than 45 minutes.

Best regards,

Thomas