Re: [isabelle] Facelifting Isabelle tutorial

It’s great that people are preparing tutorials, but it’s probably better if we don’t try to take them over.

On the other hand, I imagine that could happen if one of them turned out to be really popular. Then we would want to keep it updated with the latest changes, while making sure it contained nothing we regard as bad advice.

Larry Paulson