Re: [isabelle] Isabelle references and support

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016, Omar Jasim wrote:

I hope you have a nice day, please I just started learning Isabelle for mathematical proving. Please can you help me with references or any materials related to mathematical proving as I have seen just one "Isabelle Primer for Mathematicians" but I still unable to understand this software.

I don't think there is anything special about mathematical applications of Isabelle. Everything is ultimately mathematics, even if computer-scientists sometimes pretend that it is all about computation and program verification.

So you can just look at the regular examples and documentation of Isabelle. E.g. see the Documentation panel in the Prover IDE.

It might help to start clicking through existing theories and look a bit at the screenshots with explanations in the Isabelle/jEdit manual.