Dear Makarius,

> To get started with systematic testing there is now the relatively early
> http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2016-RC0 (corresponding to
> Isabelle/e18444532fce and AFP/c62777f3e932).

I have two questions about the release candidate:

1) Why has the Linux tarball been renamed from "linux" to "app"? I now
need a switch in libisabelle to find the correct file to download.

2) Could you please provide the Windows and OS X tarballs
(Isabelle2016_windows.tar.gz and Isabelle2016_macos.tar.gz). These are
required for libisabelle.

Cheers
Lars