Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0 - isar-ref.pdf datatype documentation

Hi,

when I'm looking for datatypes in the table of contents of isar-ref, I
can only find "11.5 Old-style datatypes".

The section only tells:
"These commands are mostly obsolete; datatype should be used instead.
See [35] for more details on datatypes, but beware of the old-style theory syn-
tax being used there!"

[35] T. Nipkow, L. C. Paulson, and M. Wenzel. Isabelleâs Logics: HOL.
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/doc/logics-HOL.pdf.

The link in [35] is 404.

Best,
  Cornelius