Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0 - using goal_cases correctly

Hi,

in Isabelle 2015, I could write:

lemma "X"
  proof (rule Y)
    case goal1

In Isabelle 2016, I can write:

lemma "X"
  apply (rule Y)
  proof(goal_cases)
    case 1

Or I could write

  proof(rule Y, goal_cases)

Is there a nicer way to combine the rule and goal_cases method? Is
this the intended usage?

Best Regards,
  Cornelius