[isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: Windows bootstrapping

Dear Makarius,

after testing RC0 some more, I can confirm that it works smoothly with
libisabelle on Linux and OS X. However, I'm running into bootstrapping
problems under Windows. Namely, recovering symlinks causes an exception.
This time, I could even reproduce the problem on my local machine.

The error message is:

java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException:
C:\Users\appveyor\AppData\Local\libisabelle\setups\Isabelle2016-RC0\.\contrib\cygwin\dev\fd

Some more context:

<https://ci.appveyor.com/project/larsrh/libisabelle/build/56/job/gcsrus017n6o6on0#L1092>

In Isabelle <=2015 I just ignored the symlinks and bootstrapping still
worked (by accident?). For 2016, you moved this routine from isabelle.Main
to Isabelle_System.init, which I appreciate. But I don't understand the
above error at all, given that the file appears to exists.

Steps to reproduce:

0. Install sbt:
https://dl.bintray.com/sbt/native-packages/sbt/0.13.9/sbt-0.13.9.msi
1. git clone --recursive https://github.com/larsrh/libisabelle.git
2. In the clone, using administrative prompt (!): sbt
3. In sbt: Run "publishLocal" followed by "appBootstrap/run --version
2016-RC0"

Cheers
Lars