Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0 - default output buffers

On 09/01/2016 13:21, Makarius wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jan 2016, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

 Can you quote a changeset and mailing list message on that?

See
https://mailmanbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pipermail/isabelle-dev/2015-November/006420.html

That is a rather old thread. I don't see any connection to the way it works in
Isabelle2016-RC0.

Both Cornelius and I refer to the fact that the proof state is not displayed by default in the output window.

Tobias

Of course you can always re-open a new discussion.