[isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: HiDPI + Linux

Isabelle/jEdit with this release still doesn't work very well with "HiDPI"
screens on Linux. For example, I've attached a screenshot of Isabelle/jEdit in
front of a terminal. My screen is 3200x1800. It's quite difficult to use,
although turning up the font size in the editor as I've done helps somewhat.
The larger text in the image I consider comfortable but small, whereas the
smaller text is near unreadable.

I realize this is more of a platform/jdk concern -- I found
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8055212 and
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8137571, which are slated for
inclusion in the JDK9. However, if a workaround were possible in
Isabelle/jEdit, I would appreciate it.

--
cmr
+16032392210