Re: [isabelle] Common sub-expression elimination

I don't think any user-supplied theorem theorem should be necessary. If a
term tm[s] contains multiple occurrences of a subterm s, then (\x. tm[x]) s
= tm is always provable. There may already be a let-like construct that is
syntactic sugar for that lambda abstraction.