Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

I am thinking of my laptop, which I use for most proofs. It is a 15 inch MacBook Pro. The screen is big enough for a substantial main window and a column on the right, perfect for panels such as Documentation, Sidekick, Theories and the ever-useful Timing.

With the latest models, the screen has very high resolution, but one canât read microscopic fonts. Laptops are still widely used, I think.

Larry