Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

Larry wrote:

> With the latest models, the screen has very high resolution, but one canât read microscopic fonts. Laptops are still widely used, I think.

Irrespective of this, even on a station, I find that it's easier to move my eyes up and down than left and right.

And when faced with a long goal, one surely wants to avoid wrapping as much as possible. This means taking the full screen width, not just half of it.

I know some people who e.g. edit their LaTeX document on the left half of their screen and look at the result on the right. I don't like doing that, and for this reason I keep both windows superimposed and continuously switch between them.

Jasmin