Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

Am 19.01.16 um 12:15 schrieb Jasmin Blanchette:
Larry wrote:
With the latest models, the screen has very high resolution, but one canât read microscopic fonts. Laptops are still widely used, I think.
Irrespective of this, even on a station, I find that it's easier to move my eyes up and down than left and right.

And when faced with a long goal, one surely wants to avoid wrapping as much as possible. This means taking the full screen width, not just half of it.
I second both points, also the vertical alignment allows you to scroll the main buffer to a position where you have the relevant part of your proof script only an inch away from the output, which is not possible in the horizontal alignment where you always have to move your eyes over the entire screen width.

Best
  Benedikt