Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

I would say itâs not about how to move things around, but how the defaults should be, especially since State is a new panel. As others have noted, putting it at the bottom has a number of advantages, and I canât see any advantages of putting it at the right. The out-of-the-box defaults are pretty good, I think they could be even better.

Larry