Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

Am 19.01.16 um 16:56 schrieb Jasmin Blanchette:
Is there a problem for seasoned OS X users to guess how jEdit dockables are moved around?  This is a plain question, not a rhetoric one. (I am not a seasoned OS X user, although I am occasionally running it for 10 years.)
I've been using OS X exclusively since 2008 and I don't know how to move the State panel to the bottom. (I haven't read the docs either; I've enabled the "Proof state" feature to get the old school behavior.) I don't see any grip on the panel which I could use to move it around, so I don't know where to click (seriously). I should indicate that I'm using the Macish style whereby the jEdit menu bar is merged with the Mac menu bar.
It's hidden under the not very descriptive triangle-down symbol, maybe something like [1] would be more intuitive.

[1] http://www.iconarchive.com/show/farm-fresh-icons-by-fatcow/layout-content-icon.html