Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

I tried leave the old habits of the 2 buffer approach behind me and adopt a new layout. I tried to create the following layout but failed to place several panels always visibly docked at the right, is this possible? I don't like having to switch between tabs.

      |   sledgehammer
 state |  output

No, that is actually an FAQ on this mailing list. The default Dockable Window Manager only allows one active dockbale per docking area.
Thanks that's unfortunate. While the environment allows for only 3 active panels (I don't think one would want to put one on the top and left also) one should probably avoid separating things like output/state/sledgehammer etc. to different panels. I might look into finding other docking frameworks but I doubt that I'll find the time to integrate them.

Best
   Benedikt