Re: [isabelle] Dockable panels

If I put two panels side-by-side on my laptop, my aging eyes are too
feeble to be able read the contents.  So mine is another vote for a
horizontal Output panel.

It would be very helpful if an undocked Output panel could be made so
that it is not "always on top".  Is this possible (on Ubuntu/Unity)?
I didn't see how to do it, but if I could do it I would arrange the
windows to be overlapping and I would raise and lower the one I want
to see.

						- Gene Stark