[isabelle] Isabelle 2016 RC1: multiset changes

Hi,

in commit f8a513fedb31, multiset inclusion was changed from an instance
of order to a set of custom orders. I'm wondering why this was done.
(This is not a complaint, but I didn't find any discussion about this.)

I noticed that the NEWS entry mentions that \<subset> and \<subseteq>
were changed to \<subset># and \<subseteq>#; I believe the former
should be #\<subset># and #\<subseteq>#.

Would it be possible to add abbreviations >#, >=# and \<ge># corresponding
to the existing (in Isabelle 2015) abbreviations >, >= and \<ge> for ord?

Cheers,

Bertram