Betreff: [isabelle] RC1 - Greyout
Von: Peter Lammich
An: isabelle-users

First experience with RC1, in the default configuration:

The thing went in a greyout very quickly, on a relatively small project
(approx. 50 files), and the greyout did not recover within reasonable
time.

Essentially, it was only loading $AFP/{Show,Native_Word,Deriving},
before it greyed out.

I'm now trying to copy some settings from Isabelle2015, always
forgetting and having to grab the mail archives to remember what the
crucial settings are, and how they have to be applied.

--
Peter