Re: [isabelle] RC1: Immediate completion on \-symbols

Hi,

personally, I prefer the new (default) behavior. In Isabelle 2015,
whenever I wanted an alpha, my process was:

"\<alpha>ha" standing there, delete the "ah".

In Isabelle 2016, there is still a problem which has been there since
Isabelle 2015:

When I want to type the comment (*old*), I type <(> <*> <o> and it
immediately completes to "(\<otimes>". In Isabelle 2016, I would
expect that a tooltip should ask whether to complete the "*o" to
\<otimes>.

  Cornelius