Betreff: Re: [isabelle] RC1: Immediate completion on \-symbols
Von: "C. Diekmann"
An: Peter Lammich
Cc: isabelle-users

Hi,

personally, I prefer the new (default) behavior. In Isabelle 2015,
whenever I wanted an alpha, my process was:

Type <\>

, wait for tooltip, realize I already have
"\ha" standing there, delete the "ah".

In Isabelle 2016, there is still a problem which has been there since
Isabelle 2015:

When I want to type the comment (*old*), I type <(> <*> and it
immediately completes to "(\". In Isabelle 2016, I would
expect that a tooltip should ask whether to complete the "*o" to
\.

Cornelius