Re: [isabelle] Folding by indentation broken in 2016-RC1 [was: Isabelle2016-RC1 available for testing]

Am 25.01.16 um 11:39 schrieb bnord:
By the way, after updating to RC2 (I need do mention that I'm working of the isabelle-release repository because I have my bsup/esub display patch running on top) the jEdit window wouldn't start up after building HOL and I had to kill and restart the process. Afterwards it started fine but there was no output panel anywhere, but this might be a side effect of my old configuration where it was a floating instance. (Running on OS X by the way)
Ignore this, just downloaded the genuine RC2 from the website, works fine there.