Re: [isabelle] Funny font metrics in the Search and Replace dialog [Isabelle2016-RC2]

 On 27 January, 2016 00:12 CET, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jan 2016, Clemens Ballarin wrote:
>
> > The font metrics in the Search and Replace dialog has been funny for a
> > while, and this is still the case with RC2's versions of jdk, jedit and
> > fonts.  In the attached screenshot, the entire text is selected but the
> > last 2 1/2 characters are not covered by the box.
> >
> > MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) and OS X 10.10.5.
>
> Is that Isabelle/jEdit in the default configuration?

In "Global Options > jEdit > Text Area" I have set "Text font" to "IsabelleText 14 Plain".  I also have changed some key bindings.  I see IsabelleText in the main text area, but indeed not in the dialog.  I don't remember changing that though.  I can send you more configuration (files?).  Please let me know what you need.

I should add that this is not the official RC2 build one I made locally on from d61174f5cc6d (Added tag Isabelle2016-RC2 for changeset 5d513565749e).

Clemens