Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC2 available (Editor's Text Area vs File)

Hi Makarius,

I have experienced an unexpected behavior  this version (Windows, 64 bits)

As expected , after Isabelle/jEdit is started, it loads the file
Scratch.thy and process its contents.
However when I load another theory file (via open), it does not appear  in
text area
of the editor. I have to select it from the drop-down buffer list  switcher
in order to make it visible
in the edit pane's text area. The image attached shows that the text area
still shows the file "Scratch.thy"
 right after I open "wf_induction.thy". At first, I thought that the
and it took me some time to realize what was going on. Hope it is easy to
fix this.

OS info: Windows 10, Memory: 8GB, Processor: Intel i5-5200U, 2.20 GHz

The snapshot version from  23/12/2015 does not exhibit this behaviour.

Best

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)