Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC2 available (Editor's Text Area vs File)

Hi Makarius,

I have just tried the RC1  version and it works fine, as expected, not
exhibiting that very odd behavior
with respect to the current buffer file.

Also, it seems to process the theory files faster than the RC2 version. But
this is a
subjective observation.

Best!

--