Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC2 panel focus issues

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Eugene W. Stark wrote:

Isabelle2016-RC2 has a new (and annoying) behavior that I don't believe
I have noticed in previous versions.  Under Ubuntu, I have the window manager
set to "focus follows mouse".  But JEdit no longer honors this, in the situation
where I click in the Sidekick panel, then move the mouse to the main edit
window, the focus remains in the Sidekick panel and if I start to type my
typein goes into the Sidekick filter textbox.  To be able to type in the
main window, I have to explicitly click on it to change the focus.

Which version of Ubuntu is this precisely?  An which window manager?