Re: [isabelle] Funny font metrics in the Search and Replace dialog [Isabelle2016-RC2]

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Clemens Ballarin wrote:

If I install IsabelleText I'm warned about a minor issue and asked to proceed with caution (see attached screenshot and report).  But installing changes the behaviour of Isabelle in two ways:

* Text in main window is narrower
* Metrics in search dialog is correct

What is missing in the main text area is proper bold. Hopefully this will display correctly after installing IsabelleTextBold as well. (Otherwise we are back to strange Apple/Java font rendering problems from Java 6.)

I am also puzzled that no other OSX Retina user has seen this problem before (or seen and not reported).