Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC2 panel focus issues

OK, I just re-tried Isabelle2015 and the behavior seems to be the same
(though I don't like it).  I apologize for "shooting from the lip" and
costing you the time and effort.  Basically when I downloaded and started
using Isabelle2016-RC2 I somehow became aware very quickly of this behavior,
which had not bothered me before, so I presumed that it was new.
Apparently it is not.

						- Gene Stark