Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016, Eugene W. Stark wrote:

Just a quick note to mention I am experiencing fairly frequent
crashes of cvc4 using stock Isabelle2016-RC0 on Ubuntu 14.04.
FWIW, below is the initial text part of the "whoopsie" file.
The cvc4 on Isabelle2015 also exhibited crashes, but not on this
machine, as far as I know.

If anyone needs info on library versions, let me know and I can
probably collect it.

Did the situation change in the past 2 weaks? Supposedly not, since the cvc4 component in Isabelle2016-RC2 did not change in the meantime.

The question remains, if there is a problem with that cvc4 compilation, or something else on that particular Ubuntu 14.04 installation.

Jasmin, if you want to change anything for Isabelle2016, the remaining time is about 1 week.