Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing

It is still crashing frequently, both on this system at home and
on my office system (similar hardware, same OS, but installed at
different times and with a somewhat different set of applications
installed).

I sent Jasmin one of the problem files that he asked for, but I
didn't hear if it was useful to him.

By the way, perhaps this is associated with the crashing, but I
find that hundreds and hundreds of megabytes of files are left in
/tmp/isabelle-xxx folders.  Examples: kodkodiXXXXXX.kki",
"kodkodiXXXXXX.err", "bash_errXXXXXXX", etc.  Yesterday after a
5-hour session, there were about 3GB of such files that were not
deleted when I exited Isabelle -- enough to fill up my root
partition.

						- Gene Stark