[isabelle] VTSA summer school
the VTSA summer school may be of interest to the interactive theorem proving community. Also note that it takes place in the week following ITP 2016, and that LiÃge, Belgium, is easily reached from Nancy, France.
I would be most obliged if you could pass on this announcement to interested students and colleagues.
Summer School on Verification Technology, Systems & Applications
The 9th edition of the Summer School on Verification Technology,
Systems and Applications (VTSA) will be organized by the University of
LiÃge, in cooperation with Inria Nancy - Grand Est, Max-Planck-Institut
fÃr Informatik SaarbrÃcken, UniversitÃ du Luxembourg, and UniversitÃt
Koblenz-Landau. The school will take place from August 29th to
September 2nd, 2016 at the Montefiore Institute in LiÃge, Belgium.
The following speakers have accepted to give courses at VTSA 2016:
- Hubert Comon: Communication security: Formal models and proofs
- Thomas Eiter: Answer set programming and extensions
- Jean Krivine: Executable knowledge representation in systems
biology: The rule-based approach
- Tobias Nipkow: Introduction to interactive proof with Isabelle/HOL
- Ruzica Piskac: SMT-based verification of heap-manipulating Programs
Participation is free (except for travel and accommodation costs) and
open to anybody holding at least a bachelor degree or equivalent in
computer science; it includes the lectures, daily coffee and lunchbreaks,
and a school dinner. Attendance is limited to 40 participants.
Please apply electronically by sending to vtsa16 at montefiore.ulg.ac.be:
- a one-page CV,
- an application letter explaining your interest in the school and
your experience in the area,
- a copy of your bachelor certificate (or equivalent or a more significant
The deadline for application is July 12th, 2016. Notification of
acceptance will be given by July 15th, 2016.
Full details are available at http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/vtsa16/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and