[isabelle] generating Isar code with screen font

Hi,

I would like to generate PDFs through the document preparation system

in a way that I would see the original Isar sources with the font Isabelle/jEdit uses on the screen.

Including outer syntax, so quoting marks included.

The usual pipeline discards these.

Is there a solution that would not use antiquotations? I would like not to repeat the code if possible.

I guess this is outside the document preparation system, but this is what I would really want, in a pdf:

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/library/HOL/HOL/Code_Generator.html

Is this doable?

- Gergely