Re: [isabelle] Isabelle Workshop Program

Thanks for posting the alternative link. The original one works again now.

Tobias

On 06/07/2016 21:05, Jasmin Blanchette wrote:

On 06.07.2016, at 17:04, Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de> wrote:

The (impressive!) program for the Isabelle workshop at Nancy is online now:
http://www.in.tum.de/~nipkow/Isabelle2016/

The link above appears to be momentarily broken; it redirects to "http://localhost/Isabelle2016/";. I get the same effect on two independent machines. I guess this must be a configuration problem with "www.in.tum.de".

The following link works:

    http://www21.in.tum.de/~nipkow/Isabelle2016/

Jasmin