Re: [isabelle] automatically grade Isabelle homework?

Hi Johannes,

also see this thread, where I asked similar questions (but without much
more answers :-)
https://lists.cam.ac.uk/pipermail/cl-isabelle-users/2016-April/msg00087.html

Am Freitag, den 08.07.2016, 18:43 +0200 schrieb Johannes Waldmann:
> 2. how safe is it to run Isabelle?

as Lars says, there is a safe mode, and we use in (in addition to
containerization using Docker) Karlsruhe where we automatically process
Isabelle submissions using the âPraktomatâ checker. We currently do not
check what the students actually proved, for that we still manually
check their submission, but this way any sorries or other problems are
detected.

Maybe
https://github.com/KITPraktomatTeam/Praktomat/blob/master/src/checker/checker/IsabelleChecker.py
provides some inspiration.